maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

1912 "Titanic" Corset

This one was ready before deadline, but I had such a busy summer I didn't get to update blog.
Here's some photos of the finished Corset for Sew Along!
The corset is worn over a lovely tunic I found at a second hand shop and the Art Nouveau (or Jugend, as it is know around here) style fireplace in the background is actually from 1911!
Titanic corset side
Titanic corset front
Found some lovely turquoise lace and also used similar color for flossing (decorative stitching in the end of the boning)
Unfortunately, didn't get to go or arrange any "Titanic" events either, but "The Night to Remember" was on TV in the week Titanic sank 100 years ago, so I entertained myself by watching it dressed as Edwardian as I could gather from my wardrobe.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti